11. What temperature does “Standard Smooth" withstand?
“Standard Smooth" can withstand temperatures between -10 degrees F and 150 degrees F.
12. What temperatures can “Low-Temp" withstand?
Low-Temp remains flexible in temperatures as low as -40 degrees F.
(Please click on the questions to reveal or hide the answers.)
1. How long will it take for my sliding partition to arrive?
Partitions usually ship in three weeks or less.
2. What colors are available for partitions?
Opaque colors are available in yellow, green, blue, black, red, and white formulated from vinyl coated polyester nylon.
Transparent colors available are clear, Aztec orange, yellow and green. Click here to see color samples.
3. What weights of the opaque material are available?
Fourteen and twenty-two ounces.
4. How are the grommets spaced across the top on standard orders?
Grommets are placed on 12" centers unless specified otherwise.
5. What mounting options are available for the sliding partitions?
Mounting options are threaded rod, beam mount, and floor mount. Click here for more information.
6. Is the material flame resistant?
Yes. It is California State Fire Marshall certified.
7. Which transparent materials are best for welding applications?